Propone questo lavoro ADAMI & ASSOCIATI -Selezione del personale-
Tipo di impiego: Full time
Settore: Contabilità, Finanza, Banche e Credito
Riferimento annuncio: AdamiAssociati
We are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer (CFO). The CFO will be a key member of the senior management team, reporting to the CEO and ultimately to the company board.
The key challenge of the CFO is to manage the complex funding of a seasonal business, to support the growth of both domestic and international sales.
The key responsibilities of the CFO are as follows:
• Supervises of the Accounting and Cash Management team;
• Manages Payroll, Tax and Legal issues (which are mostly outsourced);
• Interfaces with Banks and Financial Institutions for funding;
• Monitors Cash (balances & forecasts) and managing debt & equity Financing;
• Monitors all legal issues, contracts, leases, Intellectual Property;
• Coordinates all staff contracts and payroll issues with HR;
• Supervises all Legal, Financial & Accounting procedures;
• Builds and monitors company Financial Budgets and reports Financial Results to the Board of Directors.
• Master’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration;
• Proven record as a CFO or a similar position;
• Preferably, you hold a Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant degree.
Besides the above education and experience:
• Good control of the English language;
• Detail-oriented and very analytical;
• Disciplined, reliable and punctual;
• Team-oriented and have great interpersonal skills;
• Comfortable in an international setting;
• Good communicator.
Candidates who are in possession of the requirements, can submit their curriculum in Word format at: