Propone questo lavoro ADAMI & ASSOCIATI -Selezione del personale-
Tipo di impiego: Full time
Settore: Contabilità, Finanza, Banche e Credito
Riferimento annuncio: AdamiAssociati
The Chief Operating Officer will be part of the company’s management committee, and report directly to the CEO. Given the current structure, the COO will play a key role in the company.
The challenge for the COO will be to focus efficiently his management onto the following key departments, which are central to the success of the company:
• Human Ressources
• Purchasing, Logistics and Inventory Control
• IT and Processes
• Warehousing and Distribution
• Facilities and Office Management
Overall, the Chief Operating Officer will be responsible for the smooth management of the company’s day-to-day operations.
The key responsibilities of the COO can be listed as follows:
• Manage the company’s Human Resources to ensure efficiency at all levels;
• Supervise Purchasing / Product Planning to ensure appropriate levels of Inventories to fill delivery needs while limiting end of season stocks;
• Measure efficiency of Operational Processes, identify improvements and/or new processes where necessary;
• Promote internal Communications for the benefit of information flow;
• Manage the IT department and secure appropriate IT services to all departments;
• Manage the company’s Distribution Centre, all incoming and outgoing Logistics, Shipping, Returns, Quality Control, Inventory Control;
• Manage the company’s General Administration;
• Supervise the management, maintenance and safety of all Buildings and Offices;
• Reports to the CEO and the board about Budgets, Needs and Plans of all departments under his/her supervision.
For this high level position, you would need to show a proven record in a similar COO position, or in positions of responsibility relative to the position described above, in particular Logistics, IT, General Management… Preferably you have a degree in mathematics or in computer science, or an experience that shows you have a good control of these sciences.
Besides the above,
• you have a good control of the English language;
• you have a good understanding of business functions such as HR, budgets, marketing;
• you have a working knowledge of IT and MS Office;
• you are a great organizer with leadership skills;
• you enjoy making decisions and solving problems;
• you are team-oriented and have great interpersonal skills;
• you feel comfortable in an international setting;
• you are a good communicator.
Candidates who are in possession of the requirements, can submit their curriculum in Word format at: