Propone questo lavoro KSearch
Tipo di impiego: Full time
Settore: Contabilità, Finanza, Banche e Credito
Riferimento annuncio: Performance
For a multinational industrial company we are looking for the Corporate Performance Management Specialist.
The role, reporting to the Group Reporting & Methods Manager, will identify and implement improvement solutions for accounting processes and procedures in the area of Corporate Performance Management (CPM).
He/she will be responsible for the following activities:
• corporate performance management and business analytics solutions
• process mapping, analysis and modelling of the business accounting architecture
• controlling model and procedures, managerial reporting closing and consolidation processes
• group accounting rules and principles definition
• planning model and process design (budgeting and forecasting)
• business intelligence and data warehouse model and design
• implementation start up and integration ERP projects support
The ideal candidate has a Master’s Degree in Economicsor Engineering and 3-5 years of experience within Corporate Finance Departments of multinational companieswith particular focus on business analysis methods and tools.
The knowledge of SAP(FI–CO) / Oracleand BI analytics Systems (SAP BW/BO-Cognos-Oracle HFM-OBI), together with the proficiency in Microsoft Office, are required.
Organization and planning skills, team working, communication and a goal-oriented attitude complete the profile.
English knowledge and availability to travel are basic requirement.
Sede di lavoro: Fabriano (con pacchetto di relocation)