Propone questo lavoro KSearch
Tipo di impiego: Full time
Riferimento annuncio: Maintenance
For a multinational industrial company we are looking for the Electronic Maintenance Supervisor.
The role, reporting hierarchically to the Maintenance Manager, will be responsible for the following activities:
• Perform preventive and reactive maintenance activities
• Monitor maintenance contracts and deadlines
• Implement actions to guarantee compliance with HSE requirements
• Contribute to the installation of new equipment
• Manage a team of 5 maintenance technicians
• Contribute to the World Class Manufacturing system for Professional Maintenance Pillar
The ideal candidate has a Degree in Electronic Engineering and 2-3 years of experience in the role.
Robotic programming and PLC technical competencies together with the Electric technical expertise are required.
Good command of English.
Based near Ancona