Propone questo lavoro KSearch
Tipo di impiego: Part time
Settore: Risorse Umane, Recruiting
Riferimento annuncio: HR - P.T.
For a multinational company leader in the industrial automation industry we are looking for a HR Manager Part-Time - 50%.
Reporting to the Country Manager the HR Manager will be focused on maintaining and enhancing the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
- Recruitment, Hiring & Staffings.
- Plan and manage all employee orientation and training programs.
- Manage Compensation & Benefits strategies as well as People Development / HR IT Systems & Organizational Improvement.
- Apply Performance Management and evaluation systems improvement according to Corporate tools and methods.
- Implement and apply policies and procedures development and documentation.
- Design and implement training path according to roles, organization, development and strategy needs.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Perform the salary review process according to the Corporate guideline.
- Propose and apply proper and effective strategy and tools on internal communication.
- Perform on going and exit deepen interviews with employees.
- Oversee Workplace Health and Safety activities/initiatives.
- Ensure that all employees are properly trained in health and safety programs, policies and procedures.
Based in Carugate (MI)