Propone questo lavoro ADAMI & ASSOCIATI -Selezione del personale-
Tipo di impiego: Full time
Settore: Amministrazione, Segreteria
Riferimento annuncio: Adami&Associati
Our client is a multinational company operating in the industrial quality certification.
• Provide secretarial support to the CEO;
• Organize and schedule appointments and meeting for the CEO;
• Develop a regional/country specific marketing strategy;
• Ensure optimal allocation of assigned regional marketing budget and ensure an effective spend of the budget;
• Ensure that all regional marketing activities and results are effectively communicated to sales and other stakeholders;
• Deliver and coordinate overview of all regional marketing activities;
• Support the CEO with special projects, both internal and external;
• Cover the front desk reception, if required;
• Availability to travel frequently both domestic and abroad to meet with the customers or to attend fairs.
• Good English communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Excellent organizational and office management skills;
• Core computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, scheduling, Google docs and calendar, with an interest and ability to learn new applications;
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing priorities;
• An ability to work co-operatively and provide assistance as necessary to other team members;
• Strong attention to detail and a demonstrated confidence with a Positive work attitude and initiative;
• Experience in overlapping areas of marketing and recruiting is preferred.
Candidates who are in possession of the requirements, can submit their curriculum in PDF format at: