Propone questo lavoro KSearch
Tipo di impiego: Full time
Riferimento annuncio: WCM
For a multinational industrial company we are looking for a World Class Manufacturing Engineer.
The role, reporting hierarchically to the Group WCM Manager, will be responsible for the following activities:
• support the WCM program in place within the Group (Italy, Europe, Russia, Asia Pacific)
• develop and standardize knowledge for some pillars
• ensure, with the Plant Managers of the assigned plants, the achievement of WCM targets in terms of budget and performance results
• train people on basics steps of all pillars and support projects to improve KPI
• plan the internal/external audits and maintain the WCM documents constantly updated;
• promote the WCM project and share the best practices with other plants and WCM central team
The ideal candidate has a Degree in Engineering with preferred knowledge of WCM/Lean, and she/he’s interested in Production careers. Experience (2-3 years) in production, quality or logistics in “WCM certified” manufacturing plants or companies with advanced Lean or TPM Program is preferable.
Entrepreneurship, organizational and planning skills, teamwork aptitude, flexibility and pro-activity will complete the profile.
Fluency in English and the availability to frequent business trips to support plants assigned are mandatory.
Sede di lavoro: Ancona (con pacchetto di relocation)