Propone questo lavoro KSearch
Tipo di impiego: Full time
Settore: Produzione, Operations
Riferimento annuncio: Buyer
For a multinational industrial company we are looking for a Indirect Materials Buyer.
The role, reporting to the North West Europe Indirect Materials Sourcing Manager, will be responsible for the following activities:
• support in defining internal needs and in assessing market conditions
• participate in identifying a sourcing strategy based on group synergies
• support in negotiating Long Term Agreements contracts
• collect supplier KPIs and analyze suppliers cost, quality and delivery performances"
• early supplier selection and involvement of internal stakeholders
• identify operational/financial risks and develop mitigation plans
• execute cost reduction projects
• manage order processing and ensure data accuracy and integrity
The ideal candidate has a degree in Economics or Engineering and has an experience of at least 2 years in sourcing of services and indirect materials within multinational companies.
Proficiency in French is mandatory.
Availability to travel and good English expertise are a must.
Sede di lavoro: Fabriano (with a relocation package)