Propone questo lavoro KSearch
Tipo di impiego: Full time
Settore: Produzione, Operations
Riferimento annuncio: Procurement
For a multinational industrial company we are looking for a Procurement Supply Management Specialist.
The role, reporting to the Heating Supply Manager, will be the procurement point of reference for the Heating Business Unit and Supply Chain & Operation and will be responsible for following activities:
• Collaborate with Group Procurement Director and Innovation Team in scouting new suppliers
• ensure New Product Introduction discipline and deliverables within the Procurement Organization
• plan and coordinate cost reduction activities, new suppliers’ homologations as well as quality improvement initiatives
• ensure supplier readiness liaising with Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality and Procurement
• keep track of buy parts and tooling lead times to identify and manage critical paths
• ensure that parts and toolings meet the requirements.
• support phase-in and phase-out activities
The ideal candidate has a degree in engineering and a previous experience at least of 3/5 years in the similar role in multinational Company.
Based in: Marche (with a relocation package)