Propone questo lavoro KSearch
Tipo di impiego: Full time
Settore: Marketing, Pubblicità, PR
Riferimento annuncio: e-trade
For a multinational industrial company we are looking for a Product Marketing & e-Trade Specialist.
Reporting to the Region Marketing Manager, the Product Marketing & e-Trade Specialist coordinates local country/marketing managers for developing and implementing the marketing strategy for specific markets according to the overall regional marketing strategy. In addition, coordinates and supports the markets in the implementation and development of marketing strategies for the e-commerce channel.
- Define the plan and the product development of a specific product line, according to the strategic guidelines, market's needs, monitoring the competition strategies elaborating a product portfolio in line with markets selling needs.
- Develop product line sales strategy according to organization goals, working in alignment with R&D, Marketing and Sales.
- Define range, positioning and target price for each product of own business line.
- In co-operation with the Country product marketing (Country MKTG manager /Country Manager), understand and analyses business potential & competition for each product of the product line, assuring consistency and coordination on the product line.
- Support to the Countries in the defining and management of the yearly plan of marketing activities and budget related with eCommerce channel
- Support to the Countries in the following activities related to the e-commerce channel
o Define and manage the yearly plan of marketing activities and budget related with eCommerce channel
o Manage all Products and Brand contents/ materials across all eCommerce platforms served by the Company
o Plan, co-ordinate execution and make ex post assessment of promotions and advertising campaigns
o Daily pricing monitoring across all eCommerce platforms
o Collect and analyze eCommerce operating data in order to make improvement action plans
- Master Degree
- At least 5 years of experience in Marketing and Sales of multinational companies
- Preferable experience in Category Management and possibly in the e-Commerce sector
- Fluent English
- Availability to travel
Sede di lavoro: Milano